Responsible for the architectural design, deployment of various IT systems within the organization. Defines system solutions based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms. Researches, identifies, selects, and tests technology products required for solution delivery.
· Provide enterprise level design, implementation, and maintenance of a highly-available systems infrastructure that includes active directory, messaging, patch management, anti-virus procedure, terminal services and monitoring capability.
· Establish and implement policies and procedures for all systems infrastructure usage throughout the organization.
· Work with other IT – System team, network team, server & storage team to support all QA, Staging and production environments.
· Review, evaluate, recommend and develop objectives, policies and procedures to ensure that systems are meeting the needs of business functions.
· Ensure the operational integrity of the global infrastructure
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Five plus years IT enterprise experience
· Solid experience with Linux (Centos or equivalent)
· Solid knowledge and experience with Internet protocol (TCP/IP, SMTS, HTTP/HTTPS & DNS)
· Experience with Microsoft Windows server, email and other systems
· Experience scripting: Bash, Perl, Python or others a plus
· Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Helm a plus
· Experience with open source products such as Nginx, Vanish, Apache, ELK, Openstack, Grafana, Ceph, Zabbix, Cacti etc. a plus
· Experience with AWS, Google Cloud & MS Azure a plus
· Experience with Network Protocol a plus
· Programming experience is a plus
· Be on call to provide support as needed